Friday, May 15, 2020

Welcome To My First Blog!

Thank you so much for checking out my blog!

I guess to start with, I'll let you know this blog is all about squashes and big guys beating up on little guys, which is my thing. I know most wrestling fans like an even match and some back and forth action - but for me, I'm just the opposite. I remember growing up, watching the WWF and WWE and I also enjoyed when the bigger famous heel just demolishing the smaller unknown jobber. While I never enjoyed seeing someone actually get hurt, I loved the idea of one man having total control of another man in the ring.

When I look back at the gay wrestling companies I followed, I started with BG East so many years ago, and still have some all-time favorite matches from them. Then I got into Thunders Arena, which for many years was my favorite wrestling company and to this day, I'm still a huge fan. Then most recently, Muscle Boy Wrestling came along and I have to admit I've been getting into them the most. I think it might be the extra sensual angle in most of the matches that draws me even more to them.

It wasn't until a few years ago though, I came across other blogs that shared my enthusiasm. I'm such a huge fan of The Cave, Ringside at Skull Island, Wrestling Arsenal, Neverland (and a few others that came and went) and thought I would give my two cents and try to follow in their very large footsteps and write about the matches I enjoy.

I’ll admit, my writing style isn’t great. I'm not a journalist, an author or even that good of a writer, so I apologize in advance for that.

Hope you enjoy it!


-DJ

3 comments:

  1. Hi, DJ. Good luck on your blog. Like you, I grew up loving squash matches. I also have a blog which looks at underground wrestling and my other kinks at wrsscreencaps.blogspot.com, in case you haven't checked it out.
    I don't say too much, I mostly let the photos speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Checking out your blog now for the first time - love it!

      Delete
  2. Hey, DJ. Are you working on any posts? I'll be happy to offer suggestions if you need inspiration.

    ReplyDelete